Brookfield's Primary school are proud to be apart of King Edwards school sport partnership. We have been a member for the last 5 years. They offer a wide range of extra curricular activities for the children as well as CPD for the staff. See below their mission for schools like us..
Our aim is to
- utilise the potential of physical education and sport to be a driver for a healthy lifestyle resulting in lifelong participation
- harness the motivating power of sport to engage all students, promoting social inclusion and developing leadership qualities
- work closely with the family of schools and the wider community to promote shared development and transfer of good practice to raise standards and increase participation across the partnership
- enable teaching and learning in PE and sport to be a catalyst for development, impacting on student attitudes and self-esteem, and to be physically literate
- create opportunities for involvement in sport for all children