We have now filled our class bubbles, we will not be able to accept any children who have not booked a place. If your child is in Year 1, Year 6 or Reception and you wish for them to return to school, please complete the booking form below. We will place you on our waiting list and call you as soon as we have prepared the next bubble for opening.
We will be inviting Year 6 to attend school from 22nd June. This is for MORNINGS only for the first week. From 29th June it will be a full day but school will still close at 12:15 on Friday, we have no after school club available.
The Phased Re-opening
W/C 22nd June - YR, Y1 and Y6 part time all week.
No lunch will be provided.
W/C 29th June - full time.
Free School Meal Vouchers will continue until 29th June, if your child has returned these vouchers will stop.
Monday 29th June: Year 6 return to school at 8:45 until 3:30
Reception will finish at 3:00
Year 1 will finish at 3:15.
School will close at 12:15 on FRIDAY for staff PPA and a deep clean.
From 29th June - Free school meal vouchers will stop for all children in school, packed lunches will be provided to all children in Reception and Year 1, all FSM children in Year 6 and parents ca choose to pay for a sandwich if they wish for Year 6.
We need to ensure the strictest safety procedures for our children and staff. Parents will be expected to support these measures in the interest of keeping our school community safe.
Key features for parents:
- After week 1, parents will not be allowed on the playground in the morning.
- Clear 1 way system on the school drive.
- Markers to remind families to social distance on the playground.
- Tape markers to show 2m away from the doors.
- No parents will be allowed in school
- 1 person will be allowed in the office at a time.
- Parents must book an appointment to talk with staff - this is so we can ensure we have
a safe rooms that can be cleaned after use.
- Hand gel in the office.
- Post box and envelopes for dinner money
- Parents must report to the school if their child or anyone in the household has any symptoms. The child will not be allowed back into school for 14 days or until the effected person has a negative COVID-19 test.
- Children can not bring masks into school as they pose a huge contamination risk.
Key Features for children:
- Small classes with different teachers and teaching assistants.
- Different classrooms, exits and entry points. Reception classrooms are closed.
- Regular hand washing timetable and the use of hand gel in between.
- Isolation from other classes: staggered lunch and break times
- Lunch will be eaten in their classroom.
- Restricted movement in classrooms - each child will have their own equipment and
- Children will not be allowed to play in contact with other children.
- If a child (or the teacher) becomes unwell with COVID-19 symptoms (persistent cough,
high temperature or loss of taste or smell) they will be sent home for 14 days or until
the COVID-19 test confirms it is negative. The entire class will be sent home for 14
days if the test is positive..
- Children will be expected to follow the new rules to ensure everyone is safe.