- Whose bedroom is this?
- What can you tell about his personality and interests?
- How old do you think the boy mouse is? Why?
- Which fairy tale do you think they might be reading?
- How long do you think they have been reading for?
- Do they read every night before bed?
- What is your favourite bedtime story? Has this changed over time?
- Do you prefer to be read to, to read aloud or read to yourself? Why?
- Compare this illustration with Goodnight Story. What’s similar and what’s different?
Write a creative story about the image below:
Complete the lesson on the whiterose maths home learning page. Find the link below:
Tuesday 30th June 2020
- How are the owls related?
- Which owl is about to take its first flight? How do you know?
- How does the young owl feel about flying?
- What might it be thinking? Add a thought bubble to the picture.
- Is the older owl worried?
- What advice might the older owl give to the younger one?
Complete the online task. Follow the link below:
Wednesday 1st July 2020
Follow the link below and complete the maths lesson:
- Why is the black cat the only cat looking at the witch?
- Why did the witch come here? Was she just passing or did she come to the shop for a reason?
- What is the ‘something familiar’? Why?
- Do the witch and the cat already know each other?
Thursday 2nd July 2020
Complete maths task on whiterose. Follow the link below:
For the reading task today, I would like you to work on predicting. Look at the picture below and answer the questions.
- Who is ‘Little Taylor’?
- What is Taylor doing? Why?
- What happened before this picture?
- What is Taylor going to do? Is it the right thing to do? What are his reasons?
- What’s going to happen next?
Friday 3rd July 2020
Read the passage below and answer the questions.
Complete the math's challenge. Follow the link below: