We are so excited to welcome our wonderful children back to school on Wednesday. We have been working hard to ensure our school is COVID secure, as well as getting ready for an exciting year of learning. We are aware that many parents may have questions about how we can keep our children safe, I have attached a parent handbook in the Parents - September opening section, which will hopefully answer some of those key questions.
Some headline points:
- No breakfast club until we have confirmed numbers - only working parents will be accommodated and you must book a place indicating what days you need. The charge remains £1 per day.
- Children will be grouped in phases and have no contact with the other phases.
- Reception and Key stage 1 will finish at 3:20, KS2 will finish at 3:30.
- School gates will open at 8:35 along with the doors to classrooms - parents must drop their children and leave.
- No parents will be allowed in school without an appointment, parents must wear masks if they wish to attend an appointment.
There is much more information in the parents section.
We can't wait to see you all!